Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Garters by Peterene Design

I don't know about you all, but it when it comes time to find a garter, it can be difficult to find ones that don't look super cheap but are reasonably priced. I found a lot of beautiful ones, but they seemed to be a lot higher in price than I was willing to pay for something that is going to end up under my dress. That's when I came upon Peterene Design on etsy. Her work is beautiful and range in style from very clean and modern to ultra frilly and frou frou. She is also very easy to work with and does a beautiful job customizing anything in her shop OR creating something just for you (the one in the picture above was fashioned for a bride from a photo of their venue city and their flowers). Her prices are also great! I got my "something blue" garter for only $13 and when it got here and was a little more ivory than i expected she GLADLY exchanged free of charge. Thanks Peterene!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails