Friday, October 3, 2008

Flowers by Saipua - One


Today I'll be featuring work from Saipua. They actually are a olive oil based soap company in Hudson Valley, New York. The branched out into flower arranging and their work is so unique, natural and fresh. I love their interesting use of color, mix of flowers and containers.

Here's what Sarah had to say about their "style":
"Lush but loose, romantic, seasonal, whimsical, textured, wild, warm.
Those words are what I love about flowers and the way the fit together to create a mood. I love getting to know brides and then tailoring bouquets that complement their personality and style. Our services are very personal and we work with budgets from $500 - $5000."
Here are a few more centerpieces I adore.


Lots more Saipua inspiration coming later today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails