Friday, May 29, 2009

New Lost & Fawned Pieces

Started re-stocking my shopfront. Here are a few of my new pieces for 2009. Above are my Jill Earrings in white a gold, a simple bridal earring at a reasonable price. These also come in silver and antiqued brass and I do them in custom colors for bridal parties.

Next is my Rose Marie Locket which I just finished and love. It could be a lovely bridal piece or a beautiful flower girl gift (on a shorter chain). Could also be made into a bouquet locket and then put on a chain afterward as a keepsake from the wedding.


Lastly my new Annabelle Earrings for a bold bride or bridesmaid. I can't get enough yellow these days and I paired it with pink quartz and gold for summer.


As always, I love working on custom orders, so if you are interested in any of these pieces or do something uniquely you, please send me a convo on etsy. Stay tuned, sometime next week we'll have our first lost and fawned giveaway!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails