Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Wedding Week

This week marks the 80 day countdown and I have gotten quite a bit accomplished since I have been out of school and am feeling more rested after my thesis, graduation and moving. All the vendors are book and now my attentions are turned to the little details. I have a lot to share so this week will be filled with updates from our own wedding. Next week will be back to business with regular postings.

Updates include:
-Linens
-Photo Backdrop
-Jared's Suit
-Invitations (hopefully)
-And other details

Also, the ever talented Renee of UglyKitty Invitations (who is doing out invites) has gotten engaged and has started her own wedding blog! Be sure to check out Weddings & Cookies for updates one her upcoming nuptials.

Lots of Love,
Lindsey Lu

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails