Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sweet Stocking Stuffers: Nostalgia Organics

A few days ago I stumbled on the sweetest little gift while browsing soaps on etsy. These adorable little bundles from Nostalgia are made with the end in mind. Not only is the packaging so cute and the soap scrumptious, but the label unfolds into a pattern for, in this case, the sweetest little strawberry pincushion that you make from the limited edition patterned bag! The pattern and fabric changes seasonally including a little chicken egg cozy and soft doggie.

The whole product is so thoughtful and well executed. The patterns seem simple enough I could give them to my non-crafty friends and family and they would still be able to create them. I know what I'll be giving as hostess gifts this year.

I may order some of these soaps just for the packaging and custom printed fabric. The lovely smelling soap is like icing on the cake! Just flawless. Did I mention they have beautiful tins of perfume balms and other soaps? Visit their shop, website or lovely blog for more information and pretty things!

4 comments:

Jessica Anne said...

I love this idea! It's beautiful, and very creative!

Amy said...

Wow- What an adorable shop!! I had never seen it before- thanks for bringing it to my attention! You've brought a lot of good things to my attention lately- see my blog! lol

kelsey. ♥ said...

Adorable! I saw this shop in a gift guide, I think! I was looking at it and thought they were too pretty also :)

Craftomania Tools said...

Adorable! love the colors! beautiful design.

Related Posts with Thumbnails