Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holiday Wishes 2009: Desk Critters

At the top of my holiday list this year is some little critters to hide behind my supplies on my desk. I've been seeing them all over the place on etsy and elsewhere and love the idea of hiding them around my studio to cheer me up this winter. I can pretend they've come inside to escape the cold. There little squirrels from BROOKLYNrehab are my favorites. Here are a few more that are adorable.

(3 Miniature Forest Animals from k g a b b y.)

(Tiny Hamster Vase from Pretty Random Objects.)

I want everything from Pretty Random Objects! I've been lusting after their bird and bear vases all year. I just want to plop a daisy or wild flower from the yard in the top of the bear's head. I know I would smile every time I looked at it.

Stay tuned for more items and trends off my own holiday wish list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have been lusting after their bird vases - and now that I see the bear I want one of those too. Oh how I love ceramics!

Alyssa Zygmunt said...

thanks for posting my little squirrel friends. you have a beautiful blog!

best wishes,
alyssa

Related Posts with Thumbnails