Friday, October 16, 2009

Stockings by Plum Cushion

I just saw one of Plum Cushion's beautiful stockings on the front page of etsy just now. Upon further investigation I had to share her beautiful shop. He fabric choices and combination are so creative, tasteful and classy. I'm so into non-traditional colors and patterns for the holidays. I'm so inspired by her beautiful shop I think it's time I get back behind my sewing machine.

Here are some of my favorites! Any of these would be so fun to mix and match though! Now only to find where to hang some stockings this year since we have no fireplace!

3 comments:

Roots and Feathers said...

Hello, I found your blog through the etsy treasury you just made! i love your blog and am now following!

my etsy shop is:
www.violetbella.etsy.com

peace and love,
laura

Hadeel said...

I don't celebrate Christmas, but those are absolutely darling!

Craftomania Tools said...

wonderful fabrics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails