Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October - Pumpkins by Sea Pinks

Happy October Everyone!

I love October. It means to me that autumn is really here. We woke up to frost warnings today and I'm making a huge pot of chili to celebrate. Logan is love thing cooler weather because he gets to spend more time in my office with me. The leaves are changing and pumpkins are outside the grocery store. Also, by the end of the day we should have a new niece! How exciting!

This year I'm decorating with a couple of my new Sea Pinks pumpkins. I think they are so cute and I love that they don't rot after halloween is over. I ordered an extra to give to my Aunt as a hostess gift when we go up to visit in a few weeks. They come in so many gorgeous colors and patterns. Check out her etsy shop for the full collection.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails