Monday, October 19, 2009

Lost & Fawned Holiday Gift

As a thank you to all my Lost & Fawned shoppers, I'm offering a gift to you when you do your holiday shopping with me! I'll be giving away a free pair of vintage Margaux Studs with every purchase over $25 from now until December 26th, 2009. That's right! Get your holiday shopping done and get a little something for yourself!

My Margaux studs have been so popular and I personally wear my pair almost every other day (they are truly my "go to" earring when I have nothing to wear) that I just HAVE to share them with all of you!

I'll be stocking my store daily with new goodies (including some GORGEOUS new topaz pieces I can't WAIT to share) so make sure you check back in to see what's new! I've also been lowering prices for the holidays on almost all of my pieces! I do offer gift wrapping options and combined shipping with our home division so make sure you pop in!

I hope you all have a happy and merry holiday season!
Lindsey Lu

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails