Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bridesmaids in Patterns.

(Photo courtesy of Brooke Schwab Phototography.)

I've always loved the idea of skipping the usual solid colored bridesmaid dresses and opting for a pretty pattern or floral instead. As you probably know, I'm a huge fan of print and texture, so I really think it gives the bridal party some depth.

Later I'll post some of my picks for patterned bridesmaid dresses. For now, here are a few more pictures from theknot.com of pretty bridal parties in patterns.

5 comments:

Hadeel said...

The white and red striped dresses are adorable!

Also, I changed my journal to a new URL

pinkspatulas.blogspot.com (I used to be thisgirlandsomeguy).

aligail said...

I love the green and while floral strapless dresses! Can you tell me where those are from?

thanks!!

Unknown said...

I would love to know who makes those green and white dresses as well. Love them!

pixiedust said...

Love the striped dresses! So fun!

Unknown said...

I too would love to know who makes the green and white floral dresses! Please tell!

Related Posts with Thumbnails