Friday, June 5, 2009

JCrew Weddings - Fall 2009 Preview

JCrew has recently released their preview of the fall 2009 weddings collection and I can't wait for the catalogue to come out. It look like the colors are going to be absolutely dreamy and delicious (as usual) and the shapes are going to be very soft and ethereal.

Today and tomorrow I'm going to feature a few more pieces and then I'm working on some palettes of my own to go with these gorgeous gowns! Stay tuned, especially if you are a fall bride in need of some inspiration. You know I have a thing for color.

Also, don't forget to enter the Lost & Fawned Jewelry Giveaway which ends on Monday! It will help me out to know what you like, and it doesn't hurt to enter! Who knows, you might win something beautiful!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails