Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank a few blogs who featured my work!

Paper*Cakes Finds featured my little pink blossom brooch in their Yart Sale feature. I'm so glad this lovely little blog was brought to my attention! They have so many lovely items. I will certainly be adding this one to my reader. You know I can never say no to cute woodland creatures and shabby chic vintage. Thanks for the feature!


My Sarah May Earrings were featured on a post about bridesmaid gifts at the New Mrs. this week. The New Mrs. is a blog by Jo, the artist behind the beautiful bridal accessories of La Petite Chaumiere (whom we featured last week!). Thanks for the feature and good luck with your upcoming wedding!


I was also given a spot in a lovely summery treasury called LEMONADE on etsy. Thanks for including me! It's a beautiful collection!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails