Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Victoria's Secret Soft Line.

Here is the inspiration for that color pallet I featured earlier. I was browing Victoria's Secret's newest line and came across their new Secret Soft collection. These would be perfect for a fall or winter honeymoon. Even better? They really are super soft and comfortable. The colors are just gorgeous too. I love all the ruffles, bows and pleats. Here are some more lovely pieces:


They also have a great collection of white wedding night teddies too. Check out their bridal page for more.

2 comments:

starwhitelemon said...

I got so much of that stuff for my lingerie shower last month. i absolutely love it. :)

丘宝清 said...

Greenreplica.com provided Lots of low price but high quality including Nike Air Max,Air Max Shoes,Air Max 90,Nike Air Max Shoes,Cheap Nike Air Max,Air Max Nike,Wholesale Nike Air Max 2009,we have thousands of Nike Air Max and Air Max Shoes Wholesale.

Related Posts with Thumbnails