Monday, September 22, 2008

Klean Kanteens

For my very first post I figured I'd post about my newest obsession. We all need to do our part to rid the world of unnecessary "disposable" plastic bottles. Most are never recycled and end up in landfills where they take 700 years to start decomposing.

As a former fan of my hard plastic water bottle I was so disappointed when the reports of BPA, found in many of these bottles, was linked to many diseases. Then I found these beauties. Klean Kanteens are made of stainless steel and are 100% recyclable, BPA-Free, non-leaching and sustainable. They come in a variety or sizes, colors and top styles (I personally love the moss green 24 oz. with the loop top). They are light weight and with the carrier are even great for my tea this fall.

Who'd have thought I'd fall in love with a water bottle? I really can't say enough about these. Check out there website for more info. Oh... and did I mention they are affordable?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails