Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Monogram Letters (On Sale!)


I just had to share these before I got to work tonight! I was browsing Anthropologie's website for future posts and I found these babies on sale! They would be just beautiful on a cake table or reception wall. There aren't many letters left, but if you are lucky you might be able to find yours in there.

The wooden letters used to be $16 a piece and are now $3.95 each! They are made of salvaged wood from railroad tracks and are 7.5" tall. The letters left are B, J, K, M, Q, T, V, X, and Z.

The fabric letters used to be $12 each and are now a mere $1.95 each! Talk about a deal! They are 9" tall and come in assorted colors and patterns. The letters they have left in these are D, F, I, N, O, P, Q, V, X, Y and Z.

Let me know if anyone decides to use these! I'd love to see them in a wedding setting! I'll have more from Anthropologie in coming days, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails