Friday, September 4, 2009

On to the next event.

(Photo courtesy of Kevin Payravi.)

The wedding may be over (and I KNOW you are still waiting on a post-wedding photo post, but I really want to wait for professional photos) but the planning is not! We are planning a second "reception" of sorts here in Ohio to celebrate with our extended family who could not make it to Oregon. It will be very casual, potluck style and on October 3rd. It will be at Hudson Springs Park (see photo) where we had our first date and I'm hoping to have lovely fall weather and colors. I've already begun working on the details and can't wait to share them with you!

I'll be back with details soon! Happy September everyone!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What an awesome idea and such a great way to continue the celebration! All the best to you!

Cat said...

We are going to be doing a second reception as well in the midwest (Missouri) . . . can't wait to see your pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails