Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Lovely Treasury.

Here is another gorgeous vintage treasury, this time featuring my new Amelie Bridal Earring. My Amelies are packed with vintage charm and are so lovely in person. I love the colors and textures the curator combined with them in the treasury. I could see this translated into a wedding with a bride a dupioni silk gown, faded red cardigan and my Amelie Earrings with a groom in fitted navy suit with a vintage scarf and some great vintage dress shoes. Maybe the bridesmaids would wear vintage dresses in shades of faded yellow and bouquets of queen anne's lace. Of course their getaway car would be that killer green classic in the second row of the treasury.

If you have a second make sure you stop by the treasury and show some love. It would be a lovely front page.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails