Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Color Inspiration: Vintage Blue & Pink

Since autumn arrived this week, I have been obsessed with all things fall. I love the idea of this scheme for fall. I found this tablecloth and I love the combination of the faded vintage blue with the soft pinks and yellows. At the same sale I found these notebooks from a dental student in 1949 and 1950 and love how he used blue and pink ink to highlight his notes. The pages are so beautiful for pretty envelope liners or ephemera projects.

The colors are kind of a fun play on a faded primary scheme. I think it would be a fun unconventional scheme for a thanksgiving get together or early fall picnic. With the warm browns, reds and oranges of changing leaves as the backdrop these colors would really pop.

Find these and more in my new Lost & Fawned HOME shop. More coming soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails