Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our Save-the-Date Cards

Since we are finally ordering our save-the-date cards tonight, I figured I would share them with you. A good friend of mine from school who is a fantastic graphic designer designed these for us very early in the planning process and I just love them. Korey is so masterful with typography and he really captured the flavor of the pacific northwest. I love how understated the front is and how well organized the information on the back is (these will be mailed in an envelope). Korey's website is listing in my links if anyone is looking for a graphic designer. He does fabulous work and is wonderful to work with.


On a side note, another friend of mine (the fashion major who made me that deer) needs to design and construct a dress for class so I am on the hunt for inspiration for a dress for my rehearsal dinner. I'm not sure quite what I'm looking for, but I'm very open to suggestions. I would like it to be something I can dress up or dress down once we decide what we're doing for our rehearsal dinner. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love your save the date cards! Your wedding is in august and you have so much done already! congrats! i'm getting married in may and i feel so behind at this point! we don't even have bridesmaid dresses yet! eek! but i love your blog...keep the good ideas coming! :) every little bit helps!

Related Posts with Thumbnails