Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a little crafty goodness.

Hi all,

So I know a lot of my reader are crafty gods and goddesses. I thought I'd share a few bits of inspiration. If you remember the last gorgeous wedding we featured with Annie and Dave (first post here) then you'll remember the lovely letter pressed invites the DIYed. Well Annie has joined the bloggosphere with her blog Annie Get Your Glue Gun (how cute is the name?!) to cure the after-wedding bug. She is so creative and blogs about her crafting and cooking adventures as well as whatever else tickles her fancy. I LOVE her first tutorial about DIY envelope liners and may end up using it to line out invitation envelopes. I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve.

On another note, my secret santa this year turned out to be my crafting buddy Ryan. He is a fashion major and does really beautiful work. He has such great taste and he's a sewing fiend. So naturally he made me something and he couldn't have done a more BEAUTIFUL job. Everyone knows I have a little thing for woodland creatures. Hopefully he'll be offering some things on etsy in the near future. His plushies are always adorable. So without further ado, meet Lydia...


I think the colors are so dear (hah.). Maybe I'll make a pallet out of it in the future. Anyways, check out Annie's blog if you get a chance and stay tuned for more wedding-y goodness from me. Lot's of love.

1 comment:

Annie said...

aww, thanks so much for posting my blog!! I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. I should do a "favorite wedding blogs" post.

That deer is beyond adorable!! And so perfectly made!

Related Posts with Thumbnails