Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another little hiatus (I'm back!)

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been missing in action. The holidays meant I was away from my computer so I was unable to update. But I'm back! The holidays were busy, but good to me. It was really nice to share some time with Jared and see my family.

I'm waiting on one BEAUTIFUL wedding from a friend (Remember Jo's engagement shots? Well wait until you see her wedding photos!). I also have some really beautiful things to share from my own wedding planning as we are now 7 months out and in full swing! All the vendors were booked over the holiday and I had another play date with my dress (although I can't share those photos here are Jared reads this blog). I also have had some really lovely inspiration for some color pallets! So starting tomorrow I'll be back and hopefully posting a bit more regularly.

(Playing video games over break. That window behind us is SO drafty.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails