Friday, July 31, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane.

(Photo by Moonpies for Misfits.)

I'm getting on a plane to Oregon at 6:45 tomorrow morning! Only 15 days to go and time to finalize all the details! I'm going to miss my Jared and Logan terribly, but in 15 days, not only will we be together, but we'll be married! I just have to keep remembering that. As soon as I get off the plane I'm going almost straight into a fitting. Wish I could post pictures, but Jared still hasn't seen the gown. I've done a pretty good job keeping it a secret. I'm pretty proud of myself.

I'll still be updating from Oregon. So stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

Kate8085 said...

Have a great time and be safe!

Cat said...

You and I are on such a similar schedule! I leave tomorrow morning and go straight to my fitting too. Although my wedding is only in 8 days!! AHHHH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails