Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Etsy Art Inspired Pallet Three - Warm n' Crafty

Back to my etsy art inspired pallets (thanks for the comments, I love doing these too). This one is inspired by this adorable print by Lab Partners. Crisp white paired with spicy mustard, rust and bubble gum pink makes are great color combo for a crafty summer or fall wedding. For my picks for this pallet I will be selecting only handmade items via etsy.


This handmade mustard yellow dress by Kimenna would be so darling for your bridesmaids. And at $98 it's truly a steal.



For the bride, a handmade clutch from Red Ruby Rose. I love this one, covered in pink peonies and lined in red silk.
From Red Ruby Rose for $75.



My favorites, a custom cake topper from Goose Grease. Contemporary crafty goodness.
From Goose Grease for $50.



Headband by Myra Kim for the crafty bride or bridesmaid.
From Twigs & Honey, custom priced.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I hope you had a happy holidays! We are back from our honeymoon!

Our photographer posted a preview of our photos on her blog-
http://fayesommer.blogspot.com. It's right on top.

Related Posts with Thumbnails