Monday, December 15, 2008

Real Wedding - Annie & Dave - Two

Here are some more beautiful photos from the ceremony:


Annie on on the DIY details:
"We have so many talented friends and family, so we were able to get so much done by people that we love. My sisters and brother-in-law did all of the music at the ceremony, my bridesmaids arranged the flowers (some of which my father-in-law grew!), my mother-in-law baked all of the cupcakes, our college friends served as decorators and day-of-coordinators, and one of my friends/cousin/bridesmaids wrote and performed a song for me at the reception. It really made the day so personal and wonderful. My husband and I also worked hard on DIY stuff for the wedding - most notably our letterpress invitations."

I love how all the bouquets, which were put together by Annie's bridemaids, are different but still coordinate well together. Dave's father also grew some of the flowers himself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails