Monday, November 3, 2008

My Earrings - From Jinyana

If you remember from my post a couple of weeks ago, my mom purchased my jewelry as an early shower gift and gave me free reign to choose as I like (with her help of course). Naturally I wanted to support the handmade community so I turned to etsy. I posted my bracelet last week and now after two weeks of anticipation (shipping from Australia takes some time) my earrings have arrived.

I adore them. I found them in Jinyana's shop are some of the best I've seen in handmade jewelry. These will on etsy and when I saw them I litter ally gasped. I had never seen that filigree style before and the pearls and crystals were exactly what I was looking for. They are dramatic but still delicate and very vintage inspired. Plus the coordinate beautifully with my bracelet (see below) without looking like a made-to-match set. They were a little on the pricey side, BUT they are worth every penny as the materials and craftsmanshiptruly last forever and will become a beautiful piece I can hand down to a daughter.

Thanks you so much Mom.

Check back later for more beautiful jewelry from Jinyana. Thanks again Coral. They are lovely!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails