Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Hiatus - Finals

Hi all,

You may have noticed my posts have been a bit more sparse recently. Oh yes... it's that time of year... finals. *le sigh* I'm working on my final project for school this week and also getting ready for the bi-annual student art sale (lots of crafting to do) so I'll be pretty busy for the next week. I'm going to try and get some posts in, but no promises.

On a side note, check back soon for some real weddings as well as some photos of some of my own crafting featured in real weddings and a shop update in my etsy shop (after the student art sale I'll be putting any extra pieces up for sale on etsy, lots of great stuff for your bridesmaids) as well as some other bits and pieces I've been working on for the blog.

Also, if you have any suggestions or are interested in guest blogging, feel free to send me an email at lellibee.1@go.ccad.edu and make sure to put "Lu lu belle" in the subject line.

Don't forget! If you are starting your Christmas shopping, remember you can get free shipping at either of Georgia's etsy shops, Little Sparrow's Nest or Atelier Sakura by dropping the blogs name to her. I know I'm getting a garter made by her (photos of that in the near future too!).

Thanks again guys!
Lindsey Lu

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails