Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lindsey's Tips. Coming Soon.

(Photo courtesy of Jon Moser.)

I'm starting to get my thoughts together from the day of. Looking back there are so many things I'd like to share, things I wish I would have told myself before the wedding. I'm still waiting on professional photos from Christina before I share the details, but I do want to recognize all my amazing vendors and do a recap soon.

I've been super busy with the name change, working on real life (insurance, etc.) and getting my fall line at Lost & Fawned up and ready. I'm working on some new wedding posts to get up soon. I feel so awful I've been so MIA lately, but I'm sure you understand. ^_-

So getting back to business, I'm going to get back to work on posts for you guys. See you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails