Saturday, February 20, 2010

Desk Chair Project - Part Two

Remember that chair I got at the estate sale for $2 I was working on re-upholstering? Well I have the bottom cushion finished after I took it apart and re-padded it (which was messier than I ever expected since the original cushion had completely disintegrated). I just pinned some fabric to the seat back for the photos, so I plan on centering that pattern better when I finished it.

I love the way it's looking! The wood on the base might need a little bit of attention, but once the back is finished I think it will be gorgeous!


PS: Still loving my Sea Pinks pumpkin pincushion. Thanks Jenny!

2 comments:

Annie Wilcox Designs said...

I have been waiting to see this. Turned out fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

PonderandStitch said...

Wow! You did a fantastic job!!! I really have no idea how to figure out a project like this- and I have four chairs I really should be reupholstering!

P.S. Left you a blog award...come visit. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails