Monday, November 16, 2009

New Lamps & a New Apartment

Just wanted to share a recent estate sale find that is one of my new favorites. We found these lamp bases at an estate sale for $4.50 a piece! I love the buttery yellow (they will go with my new felt pillow!) and the shape. I'm trying to decide if I want to put a crisp white shade on them or something with a bold contemporary pattern. I think they will probably go in my office or maybe in our bedroom. We'll see.

Also, Jared and I got approved to move into a new apartment! We went looking this weekend and found a little place that takes dogs and is in our price range so for the time being we will be there until I find a job. We are pretty excited. We'll be moving in the first weekend in December and will be driving to ikea to furnish a couple rooms the weekend after. I am so antsy and would move in tomorrow if we could! I'll be sure to post photos when we're all settled in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails